Watermelon Rosé Popsicles
The JUSTIN Rosé has hints of Bing cherry and strawberry, as well as a bright acidity and more depth of flavor than most Rosés. The fruit flavors found in the Rosé blend nicely with the refreshing watermelon. This dish is so easy and is a fun welcome for guests, or for relaxing on a hot summer night.
- Cook time60+mins
- Total time60+mins
- 3 cups watermelon juice (blended and strained, if a smooth texture is desired)
- 1.5 cups JUSTIN Rosé
- Edible flowers, if desired
- For a chunkier popsicle, do not strain the watermelon juice. If a smooth texture is desired, strain the juice to remove any pulp or seeds.
- Mix the watermelon juice with the Rosé.
- Place a few edible flower petals inside of the popsicle molds.
- Gently pour the juice into the popsicle molds.
- Freeze until frozen. Remove the popsicles from the molds and serve.
- Calories: 100
In-store and Online
With a wide range of flavors and styles, there’s a Wonderful® Pistachios product for every taste bud and occasion.