- 1/2 cup Wonderful Pistachios No Shells Roasted & Salted, chopped
- 2 tablespoons POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice
- 4 large sweet potatoes, well-scrubbed and cut into 1" thick wedges
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 4 oz. goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 425°F and line two baking sheets with aluminum foil.
- Toss sweet potato wedges with olive oil, salt, and pepper, mixing thoroughly. Transfer the wedges to the baking sheets, making sure they are spaced evenly.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Stir wedges and rotate pans. Bake another 10 minutes until cooked through and caramelized. Remove from the oven.
- Combine the honey and POM Wonderful pomegranate juice. Heat for 30 seconds in the microwave and stir. Arrange the sweet potatoes on a platter and scatter the Wonderful Pistachios and goat cheese over them. Drizzle the pomegranate glaze over all. Serve.
In this recipe
Roasted & Salted
For a good source of plant protein without any of the work, grab a bag of No Shells. Get Snackin’ TM.
In-store and Online
With a wide range of flavors and styles, there’s a Wonderful® Pistachios product for every taste bud and occasion.