- 3/4 cup Wonderful Pistachios No Shells Lightly Salted, coarsely chopped
- 4 cups shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup packed fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, toss the carrots and cilantro.
- In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Pour into the carrots and mix well. Taste and adjust seasoning to your taste.
- In a dry pan, toast the Wonderful Pistachios over medium heat for 1 minute. Toss the pistachios into the salad right before serving.
In this recipe
Wonderful Pistachios No Shells Lightly Salted are easy on the salt*, and even easier to enjoy.
In-store and Online
With a wide range of flavors and styles, there’s a Wonderful® Pistachios product for every taste bud and occasion.