- 3/4 cup Wonderful Pistachios No Shells Lightly Salted, coarsely chopped
- 4 cups shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup packed fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, toss the carrots and cilantro.
- In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Pour into the carrots and mix well. Taste and adjust seasoning to your taste.
- In a dry pan, toast the Wonderful Pistachios over medium heat for 1 minute. Toss the pistachios into the salad right before serving.
In this recipe
Wonderful Pistachios No Shells Lightly Salted are easy on the salt*, and even easier to enjoy.
- Serving size: 67g
- Calories per serving: 160
- Total Fat 13g
- Saturated Fat 1.5g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 200mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9g
- Dietary Fiber 3g
- Total Sugars 3g
- Includes 0g Added Sugars
- Protein 4g
- Vitamin D 0mcg
- Calcium 29mg
- Iron 1mg
- Potassium 180mg
In-store and Online
With a wide range of flavors and styles, there’s a Wonderful® Pistachios product for every taste bud and occasion.