- 1 cup Wonderful Pistachios No Shells Roasted & Salted
- 1 lb. chicken tenders
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°F and set aside baking sheet.
- In a blender, pulse Wonderful Pistachios a few times, until ground into a coarse powder. Add the Parmesan cheese, thyme, and rosemary and pulse again until it is ﬁnely chopped. Transfer the mixture to a plate.
- In a bowl, mix the coconut ﬂour, salt, and pepper. In another bowl, beat the eggs.
- Dip the chicken tenders in the ﬂour and roll to coat. Dip the chicken in the eggs, shaking off any excess. Roll in the pistachio-Parmesan mixture and place on the baking sheet. Repeat with all the chicken.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, ﬂipping once about halfway through, until browned and cooked through.
In this recipe
Roasted & Salted
For a good source of plant protein without any of the work, grab a bag of No Shells. Get Snackin’ TM.
- Serving size: 195g
- Calories per serving: 440
- Total Fat 23g
- Saturated Fat 6g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 165mg
- Sodium 430mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19g
- Dietary Fiber 9g
- Total Sugars 5g
- Includes 2g Added Sugars
- Protein 41g
- Vitamin D 1mcg
- Calcium 138mg
- Iron 4g
- Potassium 370mg
In-store and Online
With a wide range of flavors and styles, there’s a Wonderful® Pistachios product for every taste bud and occasion.