- 1/2 cup Wonderful Pistachios No Shells Roasted & Salted
- 2 cups basil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- saIt to taste
- Add Wonderful Pistachios, basil, garlic, lemon juice, lemon zest, and Parmesan cheese to a food processor. Pulse until nuts are finely chopped.
- Stream olive oil through food chute and puree until smooth.
- Serve immediately or store in refrigerator up to three days. Can also freeze pesto up to one month.
Spread about 1 teaspoon of Wonderful Pistachios Basil Pesto on slices of toasted whole grain baguette. Top with a slice of fresh mozzarella cheese, a slice of tomato, and a basil leaf.
In this recipe
Roasted & Salted
For a good source of plant protein without any of the work, grab a bag of No Shells. Get Snackin’ TM.
In-store and Online
With a wide range of flavors and styles, there’s a Wonderful® Pistachios product for every taste bud and occasion.