- 1⁄2 cup Wonderful Pistachios No Shells Lightly Salted, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3⁄4 cup flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 lemon, zested, then quartered into wedges (for serving)
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 bunch asparagus (about 1 lb.), lower stems removed and trimmed
For the gremolata:
- Place the Wonderful Pistachios, garlic, and parsley in the bowl of a small food processor and pulse until roughly chopped. Set aside.
For the asparagus:
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat or set a grill pan over medium-high heat. Clean and lightly oil the grates of the grill or lightly coat the grill pan with oil.
- Toss the asparagus with the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Place asparagus on the grill and cook, turning twice during cooking time, until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer asparagus to a serving plate and garnish with gremolata and lemon wedges. Squeeze lemon over asparagus just before enjoying.
Advance preparation: You can prepare the gremolata an hour or two before you cook the asparagus.
In this recipe
Wonderful Pistachios No Shells Lightly Salted are easy on the salt*, and even easier to enjoy.
- Serving size: 102g
- Calories per serving: 120
- Total Fat 9g
- Saturated Fat 1g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 100mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9g
- Dietary Fiber 3g
- Total Sugars 3g
- Includes 0g Added Sugars
- Protein 5g
- Vitamin D 0mcg
- Calcium 51mg
- Iron 3mg
- Potassium 350mg
In-store and Online
With a wide range of flavors and styles, there’s a Wonderful® Pistachios product for every taste bud and occasion.