- 3 tablespoons Wonderful Pistachios No Shells Roasted & Salted, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup Wonderful Pistachios No Shells Roasted & Salted, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- 3 medium zucchini, spiralized
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups poached or rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon pink peppercorns
For the dressing:
- Whisk together ﬁnely chopped Wonderful Pistachios with the vinegar, honey, and oil. Set aside.
For the zucchini dish:
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat in a large nonstick skillet. Add minced garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add spiralized zucchini, salt, and 1/4 cup Wonderful Pistachios to skillet. Sauté for 2 to 3 minutes until tender and heated through. Remove from heat, then add the chicken and dressing.
- Toss zucchini, chicken, and dressing to thoroughly mix. Top with mint, peppercorns and remaining 1/4 cup Wonderful Pistachios to serve.
Quarter zucchini slices if you do not have a spiralizer tool at home.
In this recipe
Roasted & Salted
For a good source of plant protein without any of the work, grab a bag of No Shells. Get Snackin’ TM.
- Serving size: 265g
- Calories per serving: 370
- Total Fat 25g
- Saturated Fat 4g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 80mg
- Sodium 410mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13g
- Dietary Fiber 4g
- Total Sugars 6g
- Includes 1g Added Sugars
- Protein 27g
- Vitamin D 0mcg
- Calcium 62mg
- Iron 2mg
- Potassium 810mg
In-store and Online
With a wide range of flavors and styles, there’s a Wonderful® Pistachios product for every taste bud and occasion.